To join online as a Rider Member: click here
Adult Rider Member $35, $40 outside of North America. Centered Riding Rider Members, whether they are currently riding with a Centered Riding® Instructor, have participated in a Centered Riding clinic, or are learning through the use of the Centered Riding books and/or videos are encouraged to join Centered Riding and take advantage of the educational and “community” opportunities.
Junior Rider Member (under 18) $25, $30 outside of North America
Family Rider Membership $25 per family member (2 or more), $30 outside of North America
Membership period is April 1st – March 31st
Your membership includes:
- Subscription to the Centered Riding Newsletter, a quarterly publication with informative Centered Riding related articles through password access on the CR website (a printed version is available for an additional $10 USA, $12 Canada/Mexico, $20 Europe/Asia)
- Reduced Registration fees to the International Centered Riding Symposium.
- Participation in the Rider Recognition Program:
- A Rider’s Journal will be sent to you to log hours of Centered Riding lessons and groundwork/bodywork or participation in Centered Riding Clinics. For each 30 hours of Centered Riding lessons (with a currently certified Centered Riding Instructor) and 10 hours of bodywork/ground work completed you will receive a certificate and a colored embroidered badge, and will be sent a new Rider’s Journal that corresponds with the color of the next badge.
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting.
- Eligibility for grant for assistance in attending the International Symposium through the Sally Swift Scholarship Fund.
If you would prefer to send us your Rider Membership, please select the "Rider Member Application form" below and mail, fax or email it, along with payment, to the Centered Riding office.
Centered Riding®, Inc.
One Regency Drive, Post Office Box 30
Bloomfield, CT 06002