To become a Centered Riding® Instructor, you must be an experienced instructor (in any discipline), be at least 18 years old, have participated in at least one Open Centered Riding clinic, have taught riding for at least a year, meet basic riding requirements, and complete, successfully, the Centered Riding Instructor’s course. Centered Riding Instructor Courses are 7 days (in 2 parts), and are held in various locations. They are listed on the CR Clinic Schedule.
- Centered Riding Instructors may advertise (with various restrictions based on their levels) that they teach Centered Riding and may use the Centered Riding® logo.
- Will be listed on the CR website as a Centered Riding Instructor as long as they pay annual dues and maintain their update requirements
- Will be listed in the annual Centered Riding Directory
- Will receive password access to the Centered Riding Newsletter
- May subscribe to the CR eBulletin
- May vote for the Board of Trustees
- May attend the Annual General Meeting
- Discount on registration for the Centered Riding International Symposium held in November every year
- Eligible for Sally Swift Individual Scholarship grants