How Do I Join?
Centered Riding® Inc. is a not-for-profit corporation. Your support is greatly appreciated!
To become a Rider Member or Supporting Member, complete an application form and send $35 (plus surcharge if a printed newsletter is desired or if you live outside of North America) - see rates on application form) to:
Centered Riding, Inc.
P.O. Box 157
Perkiomenville, PA 18074
Your Membership Includes:
- A subscription to the Centered Riding Newsletter, a quarterly publication with informative Centered Riding related articles through password access on the CR website (a printed version is available for an additional $15 USA, $16 Canada/Mexico, $20 Europe/Asia).
- Discounts on Centered Riding instruction or value added services as offered by some Centered Riding Instructors
- Reduced Registration fees to the International Centered Riding Symposium which takes place every November
- Participation in the Rider Recognition Program
- A Rider’s Journal will be sent to you to log hours of Centered Riding lessons and groundwork/bodywork or participation in Centered Riding Clinics. For each 30 hours of Centered Riding lessons (with a currently qualified Centered Riding Instructor) and 10 hours of bodywork/ground work completed you will receive a certificate and a colored embroidered “badge” and be sent a new, differently colored Rider’s Journal that corresponds with the color of the next badge
- Invitation to the Annual General Meeting
- Eligibility for a grant for assistance in attending the International Symposium through the Sally Swift Scholorship Fund
We also offer a business membership:
To become a Business Member of Centered Riding please contact the Centered Riding Office . Annual membership dues are $95. In addition to the same benefits of a supporting membership, Business members receive a 15% discount on advertising in all Centered Riding publications.